I have memories with both of my Grandmas playing games.
With my Grandma Cain we would play Dominos and Uno.
She would pretend to be forgetful and cheat.
Well we never actually figured out if she was
cheating or truly forgetful of the rules.
Either way you had to keep a pretty close eye on her.
With Grandma Nielson we would play Aggravation.
Now we don't play the wimpy store version of this game.
Our family has a more brutal version - its WAY more fun.
Sometimes you love each other after...no not really,
but somehow you still grow closer!
Grandma would always say
"Oh sweetie, I have to kill your person. I feel just terrible."
And she did, but she would go ahead and kill you anyways.
My mom is a Grandma of the 21st century.
My kids like to play Nintendo with Grandma.
She is getting William started out at a very early age.
I hope my kids will remember these times with my mom
when they have their own kids!

She is going to kill you if she sees this. I have been a good girl and haven't posted any pictures of mom on my blog... (ok, maybe the adoption pictures, but I don't think so)
ReplyDelete