Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Grand Canyon 2011

We went to the Grand Canyon a few days ago.
This was my first time taking children. It made me feel slightly old!
  
I only have one word for you...GRAND!

No backdrop required.

I always dress my children in matching outfits for vacations.
That's just how organized I am - NOT!
Completely coincidental.


 William LOVED the Grand Canyon.
I mean there are rocks and dirt everywhere.
There are huge cliffs you can throw rocks off of.
You can climb, or attempt to climb everything in sight, that is until your 
overly protective mother tells you "NO" for the hundredth time!

Isabelle looked at me after we had been there for a few minutes and said
"Mom really, I am 5 and a half - I can walk by myself."
Arrggh - stop growing up!  I can't take it.
I will still want you to hold my hand when you're 20 - get used to it!
Isabelle loved spotting lizards! 


2 cute people + 2 non cute people =  1 awesome family.
I am pretty lucky!


Isabelle named this the
"Momma Bear Cave".

Isabelle and Soungsik on a HUGE precipice.
I had to turn around and avert my eyes.

Isabelle and Doo-Il on another huge precipice.  
I am terrified of heights - is this my daughter?

This is Isabelle on top of the precipice by herself.
It's windy up there!
My mom would have had a heart attack if she saw this!
Just us girls.

And the boy club.

Soungsik and I made the decision on this trip to give up our 
career dream of becoming a professional modeling couple!

We all loved the burro!

Soungsik on a cliff doing the splits.
If you can I guess you should!

You can't beat these views for lunch.
I am here to tell you if you happen to loose a paper plat to the wind here,
you will never see it again.

I really, really LOVE these men!
William might be tiny, but he may rule the world one day!
Stand back!

1 comment:

  1. Whoa-- was gorgeous pictures!!!! That makes me want to go to the Grand Canyon for family pictures. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete