Saturday, December 11, 2010

Belt Testing December 2010

Yet another belt testing for Isabelle. 
She has done so many now that she doesn't even get nervous.
Actually she's starting to think testing is pretty cool!
This time she was testing for her orange belt,
and she did really good too!
There were 20 kids in her group this time.
I think its great that she's half the size of the kids behind her.
I don't think she's even aware of that fact.

Here's Isabelle waiting patiently
(I know I didn't think it was possible either),
 while watching another student on his form.
Here's William NOT waiting patiently for testing to be over.
It is so hard to take him to testings. 
 I think that I the mom deserve some kind of
 trophy for wrestling with a
wild beast for over an hour and for
keeping him almost quiet the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment